Mehr News Agency - Culture Culture
- President attends new school year ceremonyon September 23, 2023 at 10:45 am
TEHRAN, Sep. 23 (MNA) – Iranian President Ebrahim Raeisi attended a ceremony held on the occasion of the beginning of the new school year in Nasimshahr of Tehran province on Saturday.
- Iran, Russia launch first visa-free flights for touristson September 22, 2023 at 9:30 am
TEHRAN, Sep. 22 (MNA) – The head of Russia's trade mission in Iran Rustam Zhiganshin said the first visa-free flights of tourist groups had started between Iran and Russia.
- Iran reclaimed 3,506 Achaemenid tablets from US after 85 yrson September 21, 2023 at 6:45 pm
TEHRAN, Sep. 21 (MNA) – Briefing the achievement of the Iranian government in the New York visit, President Raeisi announced that Iran reclaimed 3,506 Achaemenid tablets from the Americans after more than 85 years.
- Sardar Mofakham Mansion in northeastern Iranon September 20, 2023 at 8:29 pm
TEHRAN, Sep. 20 (MNA) – Mofakham Mansion is the largest and most significant architectural monument of the Qajar period in Bojnord, North Khorasan province, Iran.
- Tehran’s IAF cinematheque to screen 'The Beasts'on September 20, 2023 at 7:30 pm
TEHRAN, Sep. 20 (MNA) – The Cinematheque of the Iranian Artists Forum (IAF) will screen the Spanish film director and screenwriter Rodrigo Sorogoyen's movie 'The Beasts' in the Nasseri Hall of the forum on Monday.
- Urmia; Historic UNESCO-registered Iranian cityon September 20, 2023 at 12:30 am
TEHRAN, Sep. 20 (MNA) – Being registered by UNESCO, the city of Urmia in West Azarbaijan Province is one of the oldest Iranian cities that carries parts of Iran's turbulent history.
- Captain to vie at SCHLiNGEL International Film Festivalon September 19, 2023 at 12:10 pm
TEHRAN, Sep. 19 (MNA) – The Iranian film 'Captain' directed by Mohammad Hamzei will take part at the SCHLiNGEL International Film Festival in Germany.
- UNESCO inscribes 2 caravanserais in Hamedan as world heritageon September 19, 2023 at 9:50 am
TEHRAN, Sep. 19 (MNA) – The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has inscribed Farasfaj Caravansarai in Tuyserkan city and Tajabad Caravansarai in Bahar city of Hamedan province, Iran, on the World Heritage List.
- VIDEO: Iran's Bisotun Caravanseraion September 18, 2023 at 11:30 pm
TEHRAN, Sep. 19 (MNA) – The UNESCO World Heritage Committee has recently added Iran’s historical caravanserais to its World Heritage List. Bisotun Caravanserai, as part of this collection, is located in Kermanshah Province.
- 37th Intl. Islamic Unity confab to be held soon in Tehranon September 18, 2023 at 5:30 pm
TEHRAN, Sep. 18 (MNA) – The 37th International Islamic Unity Conference is slated to be held in the Iranian capital city of Tehran from September 28 to October 3, 2023.